TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- “Customer” shall mean you and all other persons who purchase the products under your Login.
- “Intellectual Property” shall mean all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof.
- “Login” shall mean a Customer’s email and access to Guardian Online under that Customer’s registration.
- “Product/Products” shall mean any and all the products offered for sale by Halal Pharma Online.
- All the Products sold by Halal Pharma through this site are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. By submitting your order for processing by Halal Pharma Online, you confirm and affirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions in the form in which they appear at the time your order is submitted for processing.
- These terms and conditions shall prevail over any other document purporting to have a contractual effect including any world wide Halal Pharma store policy.
- The Customer shall agree to complete the registration process according to Halal Pharma’s requirements as stated on this site. The Customer shall provide Halal Pharma with complete and updated information which shall include (but shall not be limited to) the Customer’s full name, Home /Delivery Address, Telephone/ Mobile Number, E-mail Address.
- Halal Pharma has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a potential customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the registration of any of its Customers for any reason whatsoever.
- The Customer will be liable for every order made under his/her Login and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Halal Pharma (and to keep Halal Pharma indemnified and harmless) against any and all suits, proceedings, claims, damages, losses (including indirect and consequential losses), liability or costs suffered or incurred by Halal Pharma (or which may be suffered or incurred by Halal Pharma) and arising out of or in connection with any orders or purchase made under the Customer’s Login or the Customer’s use of Halal Pharma online. The Customer shall be responsible for updating his registration information.
- The Customer may place his order via our website at: www.Halal-Pharma.com
The Customer will receive an order confirmation via e-mail. For clarification, such confirmation of receipt of orders does not guarantee stock availability.
- For orders of value 100 Euro’s or more per delivery per location, we will offer delivery free of charge. For orders of less than 100,- Euro’s per delivery per location, there will be a delivery charge depending on the location. Additional delivery charge may apply for any other special arrangement such as special timing, location, etc. Halal Pharma shall make every effort to fulfill orders placed by Customers through the Halal Pharma Online, but – Halal Pharma shall not be liable to any person if is unable to supply an order because of an unforeseen change to the Products (as the case may be), or because the Products may be unavailable.
- Access to Halal Pharma is gained through use of a Customer’s email address and password. The Customer shall ensure that his password is kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. Halal Pharma shall use reasonable efforts to prevent any unauthorized entry to the Halal Pharma Online internet site. However, to the extent permitted by the law, Halal Pharma shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorized access to Halal Pharma Online.
- Halal Pharma MEMBER promo code is not valid for promotional items , promo packs etc.. ,Promotion is only valid for Halal Pharma registered members.
- Halal Pharma shall make every effort to ensure that the prices, details and sizes of Products detailed by the Halal Pharma Online are correct but Halal Pharma reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Products without notice.
- The prices advertised by the Halal Pharma Online are for home delivery shopping only. Prices for some Products may differ from those charged at the Halal Pharma global shops.
- Discrepancies between the on-line bill/order price and the final bill may be due to out-of-stock products, substitutions, special offers, daily price changes and weighed items. Halal Pharma reserves the right to adjust the final bill after the on-line bill/order price is presented or conveyed to the Customer and such adjustments shall be marked on the final bill presented to the Customer at the time of delivery.
- In the event of different special offers or promotions being made available to the Customer simultaneously for the same Product, the Customer may elect one such offer or promotion per Product but shall not be entitled to a combination of all such offers or promotions per Product.
- Payment for Products ordered through Halal Pharma Online can be made by the VISA card, MasterCard and all payment methods mentioned on our site.
- Halal Pharma may change at any time the method by which payments for Halal Pharma Online orders may be effected and such changes may be notified to the Customer by e-mail, mail shots or by placing a notice to this effect on the Halal Pharma Online internet site.
- Halal Pharma shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver Products of acceptable quality to the delivery address (specified by the Customer on the registration form) within the time windows selected by the Customer but Halal Pharma shall not be liable for any delays in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to any traffic or weather conditions, actions or omissions of any third party, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Halal Pharma.
|Order Received||Delivery Charges|
|For order value less than 100.00 Euro’s per delivery||Based on the delivery location index at our FAQ page|
|For order value of 100.00Euro’s and above per delivery||Free of charge worldwide|
- For bulk orders, our customer service will contact you to determine delivery details.
- The Customer is to notify Halal Pharma immediately of a change to his delivery address and contact number.
RETURNS OF PRODUCTS / REFUNDS
- Product pictures provided on this site are provided to help recognize products. Due to packaging redesign and improvements these may not reflect exactly on the pack you receive.
We take reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the information was inputted onto the system, the information appearing on this Website at any time may not reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order.
- Halal Pharma shall use its best efforts to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy, please notify us either by e-mail at Europe@Halal-pharma.com by the next working day.
Returns/Refunds can be arranged under the following circumstances:
- If any Product have been delivered in a damaged condition, or if the Product is out of date, or if a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, or if the wrong Product is delivered, Halal Pharma shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product.
- if any Product which was not included in the Customer’s order is delivered to the Customer, Halal Pharma shall collect the Product from the Customer.
- If the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, Halal Pharma shall refund the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
- If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product, Halal Pharma shall refund to the Customer the difference.
- All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment on which the original purchase was made within 10 working days.
- All replacements of Products shall be effected in the shortest time possible.
The same rules as mentioned above apply. In addition, medicines are strictly not refundable or exchangeable.
- To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Products supplied, are expressly excluded.
- The liability of Halal Pharma whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Products or any other breach of Halal Pharma ‘s obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Products.
- Halal Pharma shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever nor shall Halal Pharma be liable for any damage or loss caused by the Customer’s servants, agents, buyers or other persons whatsoever.
- The Customer shall ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Products. The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that Halal Pharma assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and Halal Pharma shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Products shall be accepted by the Customer entirely at the Customer’s risk.
- All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to Halal Pharma Online shall at all times remain the property of Halal Pharma.
- Halal Pharma and other parties own the trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this site/catalogue and/or in connection with the Products and Customers and on-line visitors are prohibited from using the same without the written permission of Halal Pharma or such other parties.
If the performance by Halal Pharma of its obligations under the Halal Pharma Online is prevented by reason of “force majeure” (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the government of The Netherlands or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of Halal Pharma), Halal Pharma shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
VARIATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Halal Pharma reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. Halal Pharma may, but does not undertake, to notify the Customer of such changes. It is the Customer’s responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order and Halal Pharma shall have no responsibility to notify the Customer of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the coming into effect of such changes or otherwise.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of The Netherlands and the Customer and Halal Pharma agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to this site, or any part of this site by online Customers and visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to Halal Pharma on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. Halal Pharma reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufactured and marketing of products and services and to meet Customer needs.
The Halal Pharma Online internet site may contain links to other sites and pages. By activating a link, such as for example by clicking on the banner of an advertiser, the Customer leaves Halal Pharma’s site and Halal Pharma does not exercise control over any personal data or any other information the Customer gives to any other entity after leaving the site and access to such site or page is at the Customer’s own risk for which Halal Pharma disclaims all responsibility and liability.
- All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information provided on this site is correct and up-to-date. However, Halal Pharma disclaims all implied and/or express warranties and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the site. Halal Pharma takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of the site or for anything posted on or linked to it, including without limitation any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood, or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint. (See also without limitation the words in capitals below)
- Halal Pharma had established an information security policy for the prevention and detection of unauthorized access or misuse of information with the following methods:
- Firewalls facility.
- Customer’s information and private transaction data are protected using 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. SSL encryption is an Internet security protocol used by Internet browsers to transmit sensitive information.
- We test our systems periodically to ensure there are no possible breaches of our security and that our customers’ security and confidential policy information is not compromised in any way.
- Should you encounter any virus outbreak, security breaches or received unsolicited mail, please inform us by email.